IF YOU’VE ever thought “I like my face but it could be more festive”, then you may be in luck.
The yule-tide trend for Christmas tree brows has been sweeping Instagram and we’ve got the low down on the interesting look…
Christmas tree brows are the latest weird eyebrow trend to kick off online.
The unique look sees beauty fans fashioning small fur trees from their over-eye hair.
Some people have used gems or a star to decorate the “tree” while others have painted their brows green to add to the effect.
And others have gone for glitter and painted-on baubles.
How do you do Christmas tree eyebrows?
The idea with the bonkers look is that you let your creativity run wild.
For a basic design follow our step-by-step guide, but be sure to put your own spin on it!
- Take a green hair mascara and paint your brows green – alternatively you can use clear mascara as glue with green eye shadow
- While the mascara is still wet separate your eyebrows down the middle and pull out little tufts to be the branches of your Christmas tree
- Allow the mascara to fully set for three minutes
- Attach small gems with eyelash glue to the ends of the branches and add glitter if preferred
- Top off with a star sticker